Smart Professional Business Accounting
Unique Learning Approach Assured Placement
Smart Professional Business Accounting program
trains students in office automation, Excel,
Advanced presentation techniques and online Business accounting
process through virtual learning (through
Arthavidhya) in simulatied environment.
This will help student to become financial professional.
Process-based training to understand corporate processes in the shared services, finance & accounting and banking damains. Students will be made to work as a finance person in the virtual office, carrying out various transaction in a simulatied environment. This will help them understand the documentation prosesses to complete the corporate transactions. The course is GST compliant, helos understand the concepts of GST, implication & its structure with examples.
ArthaVidhya is an endeavor of ePalmleaf ITES Private Limited, head-quartered in Bangalore, promoted by a group of Chartered Accountants and Engineers with over 100 years of combined work experience in corporate houses. ArthaVidhya is an engine in skill development. And are NSDC partner in BFSI space.
ArthaVidhya equips students with practical, hands-on skills in practical business accounting and finance, as required by the industry. The course equips commerce students to up-skill themselves to find relevant career opportunities of their choice with confidence. ArthaVidhya’s BAP course offers an intensive process based training which enables them understand corporate processes in the shared services, finance and accounting and banking domains.
Do you have question on this course click here to know more..
- Create documents, spreadsheets and presentations for analysing and presenting data
- Create spreadsheets for analysing data using MS Excel
- Create advanced attractive presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Student will be creating a company of their own and configure the masters required for carrying out the accounting transactions. Master creation includes selection of banks, suppliers, customers, service providers & employees.
- 2 hours per day, 3 days a week, Total 242 houres.
- Undergraduates / Graduates with Finance/Commerce background
- Undergraduates / Graduates From humanity and science
- 2 hours per day, 3 days a week
- The course comprises of recommended practice hours for every module. Students are advised to self practice these hours at lab or home.
- For practice at centre labs the student has to book lab in advance
- Accounts Professional
Students will receive two certificates: Aptech Certificate and Arthavidhya Certificate
Aptech Certificate: After completion of the entire course by the student, the certificate will be provided by Aptech as per the regular Aptech norms.
Arthavidhya Certificate: After completion of 4 Arthvidhya modules by the student, the digital certificate (with a QR code) detailing the QPs and the Grade is generated automatically. The student may download the digital certificate from their login. No physical copy.