Aptech Certified Network Specialist (ACNS)
Learn Hardware & Advanced Networking for better job placement
Courses for Aptech Certified Network Specialist (ACNS)
This course introduce students to the fundamentals of computing and networking systems.
Trouble shooting, testing, and other professional skills are learned in these programs. Student
can get started with building their careers in the growing IT hardware and networking industry
after completing this course.
- Learn all about hardware components from a mouse to a motherboard
- Understand different computer peripheral devices
- Learn the basics of Networking
- Learn to manage identity
- Plan desktop and device deployment
- Configure computer network and storage devices
- Manage data access and protection
- Install and configure software components and services
- Hands-on approach to implementing technologies such as firewall filtering, deep packet inspection, DoS prevention.
- Server installation and configuration, server roles, storage, Active Directory and Group Policy, and web services.
- Hands-on instruction and practice configuring advanced Windows Server 2012.
- Produce a high-level design that accounts for requirements for cloud environments.
- Manage and administer a cloud environment, and monitor key infrastructure elements and applications that run within a cloud.
- Network Support Engineer
- Hardware Engineer
- Network Specialist
- Network Technician
- Network Administrator
- Security Administrator
- Windows System Administrator
2 hours per day, 3 days a week
Undergraduates / Graduates
On successfully completing the Certified Networking course, you will be ready
to join top national & international IT companies as :
738,D.H.Road, 2nd Floor,
Above UBI Bank
/ APTECH BEHALA
128/15, Hazra Road
Kolkata - 700025
Behind Ashutosh College
/ APTECH HAZRA