Introductory courses for students in web development
Courses for Web Developer
Aptech Certified Computer Specialist(ACCS)
Aptech Certified Computer Specialist is a career program that has been designed taking into consideration the skills demanded by the It industry. Gives students the skills and proficiency in multiple areas of I.T. like, Office Automation, Website Designing, Programming Techniques, Web Applications, etc.
- Office Automation
- Buliding Next Generation Websites
- Logic Building and Elementary Programming
- Querying with MySQL
- OOP Concepts
- Application Programming (C#)
- Fundamentals of Java
- Web Application Development using PHP
- English Communication Skills
- Project (Open Source)
- Learn MS Office, Computer fundamentals and internet basics
- Design next generation websites
- Develop logic and programming skills using programming techniques
- Use MySQL, the world's most popular open-source database
- Develop object-oriented programming skills using OOP principals and concepts
- Use programming constructs to write programs in C
- Design and develop desktop applications using Java
- Design and develop Web Applications using PHP
Recent Industry Scenario
India's IT-BPM industry - $ 143 Bn in FY2016 YOY 8.5% growth.Sector expected to triple its current annual revenue by FY 2025
Export- $ 108 Bn, 10.3% YOY growth
Domestic - Estimated. $35 Bn, 3.2% YOY growth
India retained its spot as the world's top sourcing destination with a share of 56% in FY2015
The industry employs nearly 3.7 million people
Source: NASSCOM, DIPP, makeinindia.com
Request a Call Back
ACCS is 342 instructional hour course.
Engineers, IT Undergraduate/ Graduates, Students looking at making career in IT.
Interested to join ACWD?
Fill the enquiry form to get a call from our career counsellors.