Courses for Smart MIS
MIS Smart Professional Program trains students in Office Automation, Excel, MS Access and Web Productivity tools – it turns them into job ready MIS professionals. With structured training, expert faculties and practice sessions, get on the road to become a MIS Smart Professional.
- Create documents, spreadsheets and presentations for analysing and presenting data
- Create spreadsheets for analysing data using MS Excel practice these hours at lab or home.
- Normalise raw data into well-organised database tables in MS Access
- Use various Web tools for efficient communication and task management over the Web
- Office Automation
- Statistical Analysis using MS Excel
- Advanced Presentation Techniques
- Data Management using MS Access
- Web Productivity Tools
Delivery pattern :
- 2 hours per day, 3 days a week
- The course comprises of recommended practice hours for every module. Students are advised to self practice these hours at lab or home.
- For practice at centre labs the student has to book lab in advance
Career opportunities :
- MIS Support Executive
- MIS Professional